- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The web pages available at wavemachinelabs.com, drumagog.com, auriaapp.com, and
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
WML may offer to provide certain services and content, as fully described on the WML Websites ("Services"). Services include, but are not be limited to, any service WML performs for you, as well as the offering of any materials displayed, transmitted or performed on the WML Websites (including, but not limited to text, user comments, messages, information, data, graphics, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips, also known as the "Content"). WML may change, suspend or discontinue the Services including any Content for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any forum, feature or content. WML may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
- FORUM PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION
- FORUM PARTICIPANT CONDUCT
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
- to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other participants;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any WaveMachine Labs user;
- to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other WML Website users or any URL;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- to submit comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content;
- with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the WML Websites for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the WML Websites or any activities conducted on the WML Websites; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- to advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
- attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
IN ADDITION, YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU SHALL NOT USE THE SERVICE ON BEHALF OF (OR PER THE REQUEST OR INSTRUCTION OF) ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHERMORE, YOU SHALL NOT REQUEST THAT ANY THIRD PARTY, OR PAY OR OTHERWISE ATTEMPT TO INFLUENCE, MANIPULATE OR OTHERWISE AFFECT THE WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the WML Websites. WML reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
- CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADEAVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
By submitting Content to the WML Websites and forums, you warrant that you own all rights to the Content, agree that the Content will be dedicated to the public domain under the Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication, available at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain/ and that you will not object to the use of the Content by WML in any context. To clarify, the above does not apply to the Content on external sites linked to by the original submission.
- COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
WaveMachine Labs respects the intellectual property of others. It is WML’s policy to respond expeditiously to claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. WML will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, WML may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. WML will terminate access for forum participants and account holders who are repeat infringers.
Notifying WML of Copyright Infringement: To provide WML notice of an infringement, you must provide a written communication to the attention of "DMCA Infringement Notification Dept." care of info “at” drumagog “dot” com that sets forth the information specified by the DMCA (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512). Please note that we may post your notification, with personally identifiable information redacted, to a clearinghouse such as chillingeffects.org. Please also note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is infringing your copyright.
Providing WML with Counter-Notification: If we remove or disable access to content in response to an infringement notice, we will make reasonable attempts to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content. If you feel that your material does not constitute infringement, you may provide WML with a counter notification by written communication to the attention of "DMCA Counter Notification Dept." at info “at” drumagog “dot” com that sets forth all of the necessary information required by the DMCA (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512). Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. If you are uncertain whether an activity constitutes infringement, we recommended seeking advice of an attorney.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
You acknowledge that WML has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site or use the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release WML from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site or the Services. The Site or Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. WML makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site or Services, and WML will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Services. THE WEBSITES, CONTENT, AND FORUMS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Forum Participants may reference, or third parties may provide, links to other Websites or resources. Because WML has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that WML is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that WML shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WAVEMACHINE LABS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WaveMachine Labs, Auria, Drumagog, Voice Band, iGOG and other WML graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of WaveMachine Labs, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. WML's trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. The images and icons available on the WML Websites may not be used by partner and third party sites without providing appropriate links to a WML website.